Having trouble deciding how to decorate your table this year for Christmas dinner? Here a few simple tips and ideas to help you get started.
- Fill various bowls and/or vases with an assortment of ornament balls.
- Place a single branch of pine in a tall vase and line your table with them.
- Fill clear vases halfway with cranberries and top the berries with a candle.
- Put various sizes of pine cones in candleholders along the table with some candles.
- Place twigs and pieces of branches in glasses along the table.
- Instead of a traditional table runner try using a long, skinny mirror. The mirror will enhance any glow or glimmer from your decorations.
- Switch-up the placemats for charger plates. They're available in all kinds of colours.
- Play around with various heights, colours and textures of vases and bowls if that's what you choose to use.